Saturday, July 16, 2011

Crazy Summer

Well, as you can see, I have not been on my blog in a long while. I forgot my password, so that would do it. : D

This summer has been crazy. Back in April I visited Pensacola Christian College (which I'll be attending this fall) in Pensacola, Florida. In May I graduated; in June I went to North Carolina with one of my sisters, M3, to visit with my older sister (M1) and her husband. When I got home I had a wedding, then our church had VBS which went very well and yesterday I just got back from camp with two other siblings of mine! C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

 The speaker this week at camp was Mike Jones from North Carolina and he did a GREAT job preaching. Everyone had a good time listening to the messages, playing sports and just hanging out with other teens of like-faith.

 Many decisions were made this past week, many public and many private, so if you would, please keep all of us teens (and even our counselors) in your prayers. I know it may seem a bit awkward praying for strangers, seeing as how I'm sure if anyone is reading this, most of you may have just stumbled across my blog; but any and all prayers are always welcomed! : )

 I'm sure I'll upload pictures and maybe even write more of camp, but once again, we're busy busy BUSY so I'll have to stop here.

 Hope you've all had a great summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment